Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Symptom: No Appetite

Hello out there. Mackenzie here. Writing to you between shuddering coughs, wrapped tighter than a swaddle in flannel sheets, two fleecies, and two comforters. It may be difficult for me to go on but I will try. Like Poe's young songbird wife, so lovely and raven haired, brimming both with virtue and a bacterial fester of consumption, I will attempt to sing a simple melody despite the bloody expectorate it conjures. As feverish rapture devours me, not unlike poor and tortured Raskolnikov after his foray into murderous philosophy, I still tap forth with the last reserves of my courage and strength. To you, my friends, to you.


I really have had the flu for the past 4 days but I'm feeling better. It's been sort of a gentle malaise all day today. Speaking of gentle malaises, have you met my friend Luba? She volunteered to contribute the bulk of today's content since I was feeling so unwell.



3 comments:

  1. You are killing me LOL!!! When is the next installation??? Soon??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love this!! Ur hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hard and often"

    do i need to bring a towel for that too?

    ReplyDelete